You can get in touch by using the contact form below or by emailing me on email@example.com
When you contact me, do please tell me about yourself and your musical experience, and anything else you feel may be useful for me to know.
Set out below is a list of questions you could use as a template for your enquiry:
- Have you had singing lessons before?
- Are you able to commit to regular lessons (at least once a fortnight)?
- Are you able to attend lessons in Marlborough? (I am currently based in Lambourn, and will be relocating to Marlborough at the end of January 2015)
- Will you have time to practise in between lessons?
- Are you prepared to spend time learning about vocal technique before learning songs/repertoire?
- What would you be looking for in a one-off consultation or longer term work with me?
- What sort of music do you enjoy listening to and/or singing?
- Do you sing, or have you sung, as a soloist or with a group? If so, can you give me some information about your experience?
- Do you have any aspirations as a singer? (e.g. do you want to sing with an amateur choir, a professional choir, on a TV talent show, as a soloist, with a band, with an opera company? Are you already singing professionally and looking to develop your career?)
- Do you have any musical qualifications?
- Do you have any other musical skills or experience?
- Anything else you would like to add?
I can be contacted by telephone on 07884 164351.
I will reply to all enquiries. I look forward to hearing from you.