Singing Teacher &
Offering tuition to:
- singers in all styles (classical song, opera, oratorio, musical theatre, folksong, jazz, pop)
- singing teachers
- music students
- people who sing in choirs
Helping singers to:
- understand the physical process of singing – the best way to align the body, breathe, and make sound
- identify and release tensions that restrict the voice and cause vocal strain
- develop a reliable technique that allows vocal ease
- sing more expressively
- feel more confident
As a teacher and professional singer I know that there are many different aspects to singing. On this site I have focussed on vocal technique, performance psychology & environment, and singing with meaning. Take a look around the site and you will be able to get a good sense of what I offer. Could I be the right teacher for you?
At Marlborough Singing Lessons students are challenged but not pressured, they progress at their own pace, and each lesson is individually tailored to suit each student’s needs. A well grounded, established teaching model enables students to grow in ability and confidence, and find vocal ease.
If would like to get in touch do please use the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you.